Tankmen Short Spoof Tankmen Short Spoof

Utter Crap

The one background layer was simply copy + pasted from the original Tankmen, the voices were lackluster, the humor was unoriginal and unfunny, and the lip-syncing was non-existant. So, yes this was pretty bad.

Also make the dick look like a dick. It looked like a sausage.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Dear god, that was amazing...

This was honestly, one of the best animations I have ever seen on NG.

As far as animation goes, It was incredible. The whole animation was ridiculously smooth and flowed extremely well. the voices matched the mouths perfectly, and the art was so well done, it seemed like a professional cartoon, as opposed to a flash animation.

It almost seemed like every detail was carefully animated to make this cartoon a work of art. Small details such as the backwards writing on the window, and the ducks on the lampshade really improved the already brilliant art. All the character motions were well designed and looked insanely real.

The script was actually really funny. Rarely do you get an animation that has both great artwork AND comedy. However, this aced both the art side and the humor side to create a masterpiece. The lines really seemed like something two brothers would say to each other, and the plot was totally relateable (I can't count the many times I've tried to get my friends off a video game, in order to do something else)

The voices were, to put it simply, amazing. Each one of the characters had their own distinct feel to their voice and the emotion made each line feel different and real.

I really enjoyed this animation and I hope to see more of your works in the future.

Overall: 10/10
Simply Perfect.

1 Hour Flash Challenge 1 Hour Flash Challenge

For 1 Hour

Those animations were pretty damn good!

Alot ofthese segments seemed well-designed, and very well animated! for me, I think Lazyfeet's and Stickstick's were the best out of them all, but every one of them seemed really well done!

For any kind of collab this was done well... But for an hour... Damn.

Overall: 10/10, Kudos all round!

sickstick responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it! ;D

screw U attack screw U attack

Ehh.

While I don't agree with all the people giving this bad reviews, I do agree it could use improvment.

Art: 6/10

Not too much of a fan of your art style, still, I respect your effort so as far as that goes, pretty good. Although, the characters were pretty grotesque looking, and some backgrounds would've helped.

Animation: 6/10

A few too many tweens if you ask me, but still looked alright. Try some Frame-By-Frame next time.

Voice Acting: 2/10

Sorry man, but all the voices sounded the same, but they were pretty clear and well recorded so 2/10.

Humor: 5/10

I get it, but it didn't really make me laugh, however... "MAKE BEN DO IT! NOOO!" was really funny.

Overall: 4/10, this flash really needed some music, and Sound effects, and some better backgrounds, but still pretty good!

crispy bangs crispy bangs

OH! I GET IT!

Wait... No I don't.

Anyways... The art was, for the most part, good. Nothing really to complain about. However, it was just too busy. By this I mean, you were bombarded with a dizzying array of colors. The music fit in, and seemed like a great addition to the flash. Now, it was strange, which I like, but can something be too strange...?

Nah. It was good, 7/10

Cuboid Jazz Monster Cuboid Jazz Monster

I saw that!

"The only thing worse than me writing these ridiculous titles is you actually reading them" Well, excuse me for having a little intrest in your animation!
Anyways...

Art: 9/10

It truly was a very distinct style you used here, and it captured the spirit of bad japanese monster movies. Almost flawless.

Animation: 7/10

To me it just seemed a little too busy at times, and some parts seemed too drawn-out for my liking. Other than that, good work!

Music: 8/10

The music was fitting, but also unfitting... Either way, worked fairly well with the animation.

Dialouge: 9/10

Not too much of dialouge, but what was there was pretty well done.

Overall: 9/10

I await a sequel. Excellent job!

skuuk - upside down skuuk - upside down

Well, it was alright

Not may favourite of this year's treasure hunt, but still good.

I liked the fact that the art was monochrome, and the characters were very well portrayed. The animation was clear and smooth, and the music suited the overall feel of the flash. Now that I've seen this I may watch your other animations, as this one was really well done.

Overall: 7/10

his wonderful ending his wonderful ending

Wow, that was profound...

It was...

Art: 8/10

Personally I'm not a big fan of colorful art like yours, but I did howerver, think that alot of effort was put into it, and I respect that.

Animation: 9/10

It really flowed nicely and wasn't choppy in the least, the only thing I can say, is that, well... the bad quality picture of the stars was ugly...

Music: 9/10

It fit in perfectly with the animation and gave the whole thing a deep, profound feel... Hard to explain.

Overall: 8/10

Inspiring, Great music, Stunning animation, how can you go wrong?

911 day 911 day

No Buffoons Policy!

I rather enjoyed this animation, dispite how simple it was.

Art: 9/10

The art was well drawn, in my opinion- not too detailed, yet not too simple either. There was a really quirky, almost comical apperance to the World Trade Center buildings, which I liked.

Animation: 8/10

Not too shabby, although lip-synching the mouths of the WTC's with the dialouge would have improved the quality. Other than that, the animation was smooth and flowed well.

Dialouge: 7/10

The voices were fairly clear, and easy to understand. But, I do think that at some points the dialouge ran for too long, which resulted in a bit of lost intrest.

Humor: 9/10

Those accents cracked me up...

Overall: 8/10

A nice animation with some flaws, but overall was still a quality flash.

CoolDrMoney responds:

This is the most overrated flash on this site!

It took me maybe an hour to make!

Abortion Shark is Hungreh Abortion Shark is Hungreh

For Such A Touchy Issue...

...I really enjoyed it... Not that I'm easily offended or anything...

Animation: 10/10

Probably one of the most unique animation styles I've seen, the art was simple, and very eye-catching. I'm actually more of a fan of non-colorful animation than colorful ones, so your animation was, in my opinion, excellent.

Sound: 9/10

The song could not have fit in more with the atmosphere of the flash. And I really respect people who make their own soundtracks. I think that the soundtrack was slightly disturbing, but still upbeat enough to give off humor.

Voices: 10/10

The voices were clear, and all had a distinct style to them... 'Nuff said.

Humor: 9/10

Heh... Abortion Shark... That's classic... "You're out of adventures" funny stuff...

Overall: 9/10

You took a touchy subject and made it disturbingly hilarious.

Well done, sir.

Sticky responds:

Wow very nice review! There should be more reviewers like you out there :D